Free car parks
Place Mauvard and along the quays
Car parks near the Cathedral
Place de la Clautre (parking limited to 3 hours), Parking Tourny (paying), Montaigne above ground (free), Montaigne underground (paying)
Underground car parks
Montaigne (18 cours Michel Montaigne), Francheville (26 place Francheville), Theater (10 rue du President Wilson)
In Périgueux, you can park for free for 3 hours in streets with parking meters
- To benefit from this free, you must imperatively enter your license plate in the nearest parking meter or use the free application for smartphone “Paybyphone“.
- Beyond 3 hours, parking becomes chargeable, with a rate set at 5 euros per additional quarter hour.
- This free pass is valid only once per vehicle and per day (from 9 am to 7 pm)
- Maximum duration of authorized on-street parking: 5 hours
- In the event of non-payment or exceeding the maximum authorized duration, the amount of the FPS (Post Parking Package) is 35 euros.
To know: the blue zones lasting 15 minutes remain regulated (presentation of the disc compulsory on the dashboard). On-street parking remains free on Saturday and Sunday, all day.
To see also
Your camping stay will allow you to get closer to nature. From a 4* complex, with all the amenities, to a farm campsite, with a personalized service.
The different accesses to Périgueux and its agglomeration
The list of applications to always have in your phone when you’re out and about!
Contact the Tourist Office of the Grand Périgueux to help you plan your stay.
All the great events not to be missed are here! Due to health regulations, many events have been cancelled or postponed. For any additional information, please contact the organizers directly. To see…